ys? ?(13)? Code?? ?? ?????iDj? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (11 Ratings)??10 Grabs Today. 2832 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashb BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 9, 2009

A new BLOG


Well today is the beginning of my Blogging Journey. I probably wont be as good at updating my blog like others, Aaron Hatch........ but i will do my best. Today I had the opportunity to attend the winds and percussion recital. It was way better than what I thought it would be. The best part was the garbage percussion line. They were rockin. It was fun because I sat next to Tom Mangum and he and I quoted movies....mainly Hook all night. When I got home Tawnie and I didn't know what to do and so she helped me set up my Blog. I'm so grateful for her patience with me. I love her so much. Well.......till next time.

0 comments: