ys? ?(13)? Code?? ?? ?????iDj? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (11 Ratings)??10 Grabs Today. 2832 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashb BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, January 22, 2010

Christina Victoria Leal








This is my beautiful little girl Christina Victoria Leal. She was born January 19, 2010. She was 6 lbs 11 oz's, 19 1/2 inches long. It was such an incredible experience witnessing birth. I was filled with many different emotions. One of which was overwhelming joy. She came out with a little conehead that was so cute. She looks just like me which is way cool. But I saw a pic of Tawnie when she was a baby and Tori ( which is what we are going to call her ) looked just like Tawnie when she was a baby. It's amazing to think that she is here because two people fell in love. I love Tawnie so much. She was so strong during the pregnancy. I love Christina so much. I will keep you up to date on how she is doing and I will post pics when I can.


0 comments: