ys? ?(13)? Code?? ?? ?????iDj? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (11 Ratings)??10 Grabs Today. 2832 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashb BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Music

Alright Bloggers.......I just updated my play list. Let me tell you why I picked these songs. I picked songs from different styles that represent who I am. Now some of the songs you are going to think....why did he choose this song to represent who Mark is? Well.......no matter which one of these songs I play....a rush of memories come flowing to my mind. Be them good or bad, they still have a special place in my heart. Now I know you aren't going to have time to listen to all them all the way through, but when you do have some spare time, listen to parts of them and let me know why you think I choose these songs. Again.......Have a HAPPY DAY!!!!!!!!

0 comments: